Friday, November 4, 2016
*Update*
I submitted my request earlier this week at Fort Worth City Hall and the woman kindly looked over the request to see if I needed to add anything else. She pointed out that I did not have a time period that I was interested in looking at, so I decided to do just over the span of a year. I requested records from Nov. 1 2015 to Oct. 31 2016. She told me I would get a confirmation email that my request had been received. I got that email later that same day, which surprised me. Then the next day I got an email asking for a little more clarification on what I was requesting. The language for these requests is foreign to me, so I am glad that I was contacted. I hope my second clarification helps. I have not received another email since then, so I am going to assume my request is being process now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment